Sunday 3 July 2016

"A first time happens only once"

HELLOOOO EVERYONEEEE!!!!

I'm a 16 year old girl from Jakarta, and I'm quite tiny as you might have guessed from my URL. Although I do prefer to be called "fun-sized" or "absolutely adorable sized". 

And just as random as my decision to make this blog was, the content too will be quite random. You can expect life advices, book reviews, movie reviews, recipes and a step-by-step guide to committing a homicide. 

(Okay, I was kinda kidding about the recipes part since I can't really cook.)

To all future readers, I hope you'll enjoy reading my blog and all my weird thoughts and ideas.
If you are my parents, then YES, I know I'm not supposed to be calling people idiots and fucktards or to talk about gross bodily functions and all that, but this is a blog, and I didn't actually say any of it, I wrote it. And, if you punish me for it, then I will know that you read my blog, which I am NOT giving you permission to do. 

I don't even know why I started a blog in the first place but perhaps boredom and disinterest in all other physical activities like going to the gym may be a good reason. I do hope that I may be able to share my daily thoughts and opinions on this platform, learn new things from new people and maybe, just maybe, find a new hobby in this. My friends have greatly supported and encouraged me to make this blog and I'm grateful for all of them.

Now, by the power vested in me, I do promise that everything in this blog is true, or at least as true as I think it needs to be.



Love,
Tammy Sharma


 Ps: I loveeee skies and nature and this is a unfiltered photo from my balcony.

3 comments:

  1. I really enjoy your first post xD keep it up Tammy! *laugh*

    PS: i smiled a lot while reading the entire post xD

    www.vaniairenehuang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loveee you van! Couldn't have done it without you! :D

      Delete